- All purchases are FINAL SALE.
- Refunds will only be issued in the event that the painting has been damaged in transit. In the event of damage, email email@example.com immediately with photos of the damage. Refunds will be determined based on verification of the damage and that it occurred in transit and not after arrival.
- Shipping is quoted based on shipping destination and painting size/weight.
- Local pickup can be arranged by request and artist availability.
- Unless otherwise requested, paintings purchased are shipped using the most affordable and most carbon neutral option available (usually ground shipping for smaller paintings and via art courier for large paintings). If you would prefer a different method of shipping, please indicate this in your purchase inquiry.
- Paintings on canvas will arrive stretched on their frames unless otherwise requested.
- Paintings purchased through third party sites or galleries are processed and shipped through those parties. Refer to their shipping information for details.
- Prices listed are non-negotiable. Commissions are priced based on artist discretion and take into account size, materials, labor, and consultation.